So, you have just stumbled upon this blog thinking, why am I here? this makes no sense to me. Well here it is. I am Kurt and I am into a lot of different things, and I have my opinion on a lot of things that well, maybe someone might just be interested in reading, maybe.
So how did I become to where I am now with these blogs.
I first started a website 4 years ago based on the bmx scene in Rochester Minnesota. It was entitled BMXrochester .. With that website, I gathered many visitors over the years, I wish I still had the same counter as the day I started it at, however I don't. With that website I taught myself html coding, video filming and editing, and photography. It was pretty sucessful since a local web design firm tried to "sponsor the site" by giving us a free dot com, without my conscent they then used their computer applications to crawl my site, take all of the information I had compiled, then took my site and created a new layout, a new everything, using what I had done without me agreeing to that. Shortly after with a big middle finger in their face it went back to my site, with http://www.freewebs.com in the url and it then slowly faded, I recently brought it back with blogger. Check the link above if you care.
Then I was involved with a lot of side projects, continuing to film and edit videos, and photography.
I then came accross Adsense, yeah a genius program to make a little cash off of what a person has to say, It was interesting and I figured I would give it a shot. I haven't made any sort of real money off of it quite yet, but it's growing slowly. I sware if you don't do it yet, and you try it, you will be hooked. I mostly started for a project for my college mass communications class, I did well on it (93% for those who care)
Then I started up a new bmx website, more broad, and more interesting! BMXunion.com It has really picked up, a lot of people are pumped on it, and I am too. It revolved around interviews with Professional BMX riders, Videos, Photos, News, and RSS feeds. Check it out, maybe you will be stoked on it too.
Now I am here, writing this, maybe what I have to say about random things I hear about, or anything in general will take off and people will care what I have to say like that one Chris guy that was famous for that minute and a half of his video on youtube right? Ha, I doubt it.
So thats what this blog is about, check back if you really care to.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
What it is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment