The Saints Are Coming is a sweet song... I am rocking out to it right now, yes you are imagining somebody headbanging and rocking... but that just gives me a headache.
I am just enjoying the song since it pumps me up!
I gotta put it on my iPod so I can work out to it tonight.. going to be good.
So today is a neutral day, school was.. eh.
I guess, I am really pretty excited on my graphic design class because we are working with typography, and with my other website I really need to work with logos and text a lot more so that is going to be huge I think.
However, here is a predicament? I spelled that wrong. I think...
So I am looking at my website ( BMXunion.com ) and I feel like it needs something fresh for the summer, it needs something visually appealing for even the most hard to please designers.... Now this is a challenge, because A.) it is a pain in the ass working with code when the site is already working just fine and B.)I want it to not seem so damn complex! I mean it is basic but I want white, clean, easy to flow, cool text, and the most challenging part for me, is the new banner/header/logo to rock (which I need to fix for this site) but I want it to be original and appealing to me.
I just like change too much and want something new too frequently.
I need this to go over well.
I need to really know how I want it to be, because it needs to be a quick, flawless, smooth transfer from one layout into the new one in a matter of minutes, just so it is a surprise, and it doesn't require a bunch of changing while people have time to point out the flaws that are in the fixing.
... However, the challenge will be fun. I am sure you will be informed of when this will happen.
So moving on, yesterday at work was intersting... There is a lot of talk of getting the assistant manager to quit since he sucks and nobody can handle it. However, we need somebody to replace him. Then my manager brought in a proposal to make me the senior sales, which basically gives me all the same roles as the assistant manager, I just wouldn't ever have to close, and rarely open, and would mostly just rock the mid day shift. Which would be awesome this summer.. I would really like to do that since the money would be good and it wouldn't hurt to have a few more important things to add to my resume..
But that is just a possibility.. who knows where it will go. This too will be informed of when and if it happens.
For shizzle.
Okay, so off to find some ideas for layouts and everything for this new lay out for the other site.
GOOD DAY TO YOU!
Monday, February 25, 2008
u2 The Saints Are Coming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment