Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ironic life

So I was thinking about this when I made my last post and I don't exactly know where I am going to go with this, but it might get interesting...

So have you ever had that moment in your life where something was just always popping up.. like, a song that just happens to be on everytime you are in your car? or you think about something and then it happens?
you know those weird ironic things...

So okay.. heres where I want to start.. I am not religious at all.. well, I am, I was brought into the christian faith because thats what my mom is and all of her family, but like, I was never confirmed or anything like that.. I never really went to church much growing up either...
I don't know what you are, but whatever it is.. it works for you thats cool.
So... my life is a little weird, I feel like all these people fight over who is wrong and who is right.. When nobody can prove that anybody is right of "Who god is"... what if it is the same dude (or girl) and just the story got distorted as time goes on, you know how rumors go.. Then people wrote books, then it was set in stone there was all these different views and yet, nobody can legitimatly PROVE who is right..
So here it is.. I believe there is a god, well, might be one. I don't believe there is a true place for who or how he came about. Maybe it is just a dude, no son, no virgins, nothing.. just a dude (or girl) who looks over people or created everything. Sometimes I ask for things... sure it is selfish, but I didn't say what I asked for... but here is the weird thing, sometimes those things I ask for happen.
I mean I some of the things are embarassing and I am sure you are sick of this last few posts me talking about girl issues.. but I asked for that, and then I met a girl.
Sure it didn't work out, but weird how that happend... It has happend for other stuff too but I can't think of a situation or do I want to share any..
But I don't know, maybe it is just luck or timing or something.. I am just saying that is just what I think, I am not going to say your wrong if you think differently.

So it is weird though, I started seeing this commercial for that "I wont write you a love song" about the same time as I started seeing this girl.. and I heard it on the radio litterally everytime I was in my car.. SOMETIMES 2 times (different stations)... but then when that whole thing ended.. so did the music.. I haven't heard it in over a week... how weird is that?
like for real.. how weird is that?
I don't know.. it is really ironic.

Here is a funny one I think is weird...
about a week ago I was in the hospital, yeah scroll down and read all about that one.. but this is ironic.. a few days before that had happend I had gotten in an arguement about health insurance, she just thought it was so dumb to pay so much and me never having to use it (no there wasn't going to be a discontinue ya know just gotta complain)... I jokingly said "well than I will go and get hurt! and make it worth while.."... well sure enough a few days later I am talking to a doctor and looking at chest x-rays...


I don't know... A lot of ironic things happen to me, a lot of good things happen to me.. a lot of things I wish that wouldn't happen, happen. But life goes on, I am not dead, I am not sad, I am not anything.. I am neutral.
That's just the way it is.
I have no problem with that either.

No comments: