So, bright and early, well not bright and not really early. It looks like rain and it's almost 11 haha.
So I am not too sure where this is going, so I am sorry if this one ends up pointless.
Sometimes I think a lot, and sometimes I don't think so much.
So here it goes I got an idea.
The GAME...
I don't really have a REAL name for it, besides it's amazing way to meet new girls.
I don't really know how well this works in other situations, but okay here is how this works.
At my college, there is a place called the atrium, it is a place to just hang out and get stuff done for people between classes, I can usually be found there talking to friends and stuff between classes, I like that spot a lot.
However, when I first got to the school I knew little to nobody, and I was single.
well, I am single again.
But basically the point of the game is to meet new girls.
I have learned that people are ALWAYS willing to meet new people, as long as they are not threatning. So, one day my buddy dares me that I cannot talk to this one girl we see everyday. Oh but he was wrong, I am the most out going person in the world.
So I yell "HEY PINK BACK PACK!" ... of course she stops, turns around, and looks. I wave.. and say "Random question"...
So she comes over, and I jokingly say "so I have been seeing you all over this place and I am sick of not knowing who you are!" and then it went from there, we talked, and we still talk today which is cool. It is even funnier when later in the day I check facebook and the person you meet adds you haha.
So that was the start to something great... I mean don't get me wrong, I am no player, I am no whore. I never have cheated on a girl, nor have I ever planned to hurt a girl. So I obviously stop playing this if I am dating a girl.
But since then I have met a lot of girls.
When I say a lot, I want to say at least 15.
I stopped playing for a little over a month when I was seeing this girl I really liked a lot. After some complications, that ended, and I was bummed for a few days, but then my buddies dared me to do the game. I was hessitant.
But I mean you know me, of course I did.
I winged it.
met one.
then the next day I played.
met another.
Then the 3rd day.
I met another.
3 in 3 days.
I am BACK! haha, not really, I actually feel bad when I play this like I am a whore or something I don't know?
I mean sure I should have been more bummed about the girl leaving me and I shouldn't be throwing myself out there...
BUT IT'S THE ADOREXIA haha, I am not phased I sware.
So that is my life of the game, it is a sweet game, I hope more GOOD guys or even girls start playing to meet new people, I just hope players and dirty dirties don't try this and use it because they are already making guys look bad, why ruin my harmless game?
I think this is it. Enjoy
Sunday, April 6, 2008
The Meet New Girls Game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment