Many, many, many people use Adsense. However, there are a lot of people who don't use it and could profit from it big time.
What is Adsense?
Adsense is a program through Google where you use your website to advertise for related products and websites, for example, if somone has a blog about cancer research, ads would show up on their page dedicated to that. Then in return for the ad getting clicked the business or website that pays google to show their ads, pays you money, or should I say google gives you a percentage of the cost of the advertisement they charge.
How much can be made? Well lets just put it this way.. I haven't made much off it yet, however I have been only using it about 2 months now. It will take some time to build up to making more money if the site or blog is new, unless you already have a high visit stats already. I have heard of people making anywhere from a few dollars a month, all the way up to enough to pay their mortgage.
Is it easy? Yeah, I mean if you know a little about how a website works or your blog works it is super easy, especially if you use Google's Blogger where you can add the ad's and it will automatically detect your adsense account so you can add a page element and say I want an ad here and it will be there. Real easy!
Give it a try, what can it hurt, a little extra cash for doing little to nothing different if you run a website already, and since winter is coming if you don't have a website well theres plenty of time to make one now haha.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
AdSense
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment