Procrastination is something I am good at. I was good at it in high school, and now in college too! How does somebody go about recovering... well... I don't know how exactly. However, I do know that for me, I get itches to get something done, obviously this blog was one of them. Look at the last post that was November 2007... It is February 14th 2008... 2 months later and I am back! hopefully to make this work out this time around.
I wish I knew where this blog was going, but guess what people, I have no idea! I am lost. I am sorry if this just rambles on and on but I am sure I will make a good point at some time.
I am watching the Colbert Report right now, and I am thinking about how he isn't running for president anymore... Maybe I am crazy, but was I the only person who thought it wouldn't be bad if he was? I mean the government takes everything super serious. I heard they wanted to put LAWS on the INTERNET... I think his attitude would help fix the dry, boring, old people that are currently running the differnt branches of government. I can't imagine the economy will be getting any shittier (pardon my french).
SPEAKING OF ECONOMY... I might not be that old, nor understand the STOCK MARKET all that well, but I do know it is possible to make some solid money from that. People, it is a risk, but it is not a risk like a casino, if you do your research you will be able to make some solid cash. I put $5000 into Fastenal a few months ago, it blasted up $10 more than I paid for each share, which in the end had me at about $1200 in money for just putting money into it... However, due to the winter it went back down and I am about level with what I paid for it, but the company does most of it's sales in the summer so it is expected to blast back up plus some, since each year the trend is, summer it goes high, winter low, but each summer it goes higher.
So hopefully this summer if I decide to pull those 120ish shares I have I will have some easy cash for money I had just sitting in my bank account with a weak interest rate anyways.
I have some plans for a major investment in a company soon, I cannot and will not say what it is for, how much, or anything like that, but if it all works out to planned.... I am going to stop there since I don't even know why I am talking about this!
Roger Clemens is an idiot.. "I don't even know what a vegan is." in his little trial about using the roids they asked if he was a vegitarian, and then immediately after they asked if he was a vegan ever, and no, he had no idea that it was just a more (crazier) form of vegetarianism. Which if I may say, I am not either, nor could you pay me enough to be vegan, it would take a lot to get me to be a vegetarian for a week even!
Haha, how awesome is this post? I am sorry for all the rambling, I will try and make some sense of a solid post soon.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Recover from procrastination
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment