So... Have you ever had one of those moments where you know what your doing is real good.
Well in the last 24 hours I have accomplished that by about a million... well maybe not.
But for my other website BMXunion.com I posted an interview with a guy I know who is super talented, yet has had little to no coverage, and because of that I may have gotten him about 3-10,000 views depending on who all clicks that stuff from another website.. Which I know for a fact could do amazing things for him..
I also did an interview with a big time pro who I have been stoked on for years and it was so awesome, it turned out great an a lot of people are stoked on it.
I am stoked haha
I also am doing promo stuff for another website that just kicked up which is super cool because I like being apart of new things and seeing them grow! So awesome...
It is so weird how if you really really want something, I mean really want something you can make it happen.
I never understood how people could say "If you really want something, make it happen." That is so broad and impossible to comprehend almost, except lately I have really understood that. I feel like there is nothing that says I cannot do what I want in life.
Well Minus the whole doctor thing since that requires a lot of stuff and you can get in deep for practicing without proper education and experience etc.
However I wouldn't want to be a doctor since that is just one of those things that I could not handle, I am not a fan of being around sick and dying people, I am squeemish around broken bones, I cannot handle angry parents! haha.
I will accomplish something amazing, and it will be awesome. My goal, have people from high school who talked bad about me (which I could name a few) and make them really look like idiots =) I know I am shallowish.
That is my blab today... I mean Blog
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Big Things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment