Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today is Wednesday

Today is Wednesday and it sucks. Why?
I don't really know, I just feel the urge to complain.
I have class in an hour and 15 minutes or so, but I am for sure in my pajamas still.
I am listening to Take A Look At Me Now by The Postal Service.
Music is super weird because okay I will admit something here.
Have you ever been in your car driving, and a song you have never heard before comes on? Well obviously yes, because there is about 10000 new songs everyday it seems.
But I have this problem, I think I am going to name is unlyrical disorter.
My new disorder is when a person heres a song for the first time and trys to sing along with it, even though they have no idea what is to come.
Haha, yes, I do that all the time, it is not good and I catch myself doing it.
The worst is that what comes out of my mouth isn't even words, well it might be, but it isn't english haha. Hey! Don't judge me! I do a lot of driving and it gets boring.

Speaking of music, I am listening to Shambala by Three Dog Night and well, I know the words to that! I know, weird right?

So last night I was laying in bed flopping all over the place because I am possibly going to Las Vegas next fall for like a week or something for this Bicycle Trade Show known as InterBike. Basically it is the biggest show for seeing all the new products companies have for bikes, esspecially BMX. However, along with this show there is Nora Cup which is basically the awards show for BMX dudes. It's a really awesome time I have been told, and being invited by a lot of pros and companies because my other website makes it even harder to not go. I want to see friends I have met over the years and stuff. I know I can afford it and everything, I just have to not let myself talk myself out of it.
Why? Because I am afraid of flying, if only you knew why. I cannot say.
I am sorry.
But I think for this I will be facing some fears and doing it. I am sure sometime in September I will talk all about it.

So, is anybody going to leave a comment when they stop by? I have had 11 unqiue visitors and 4 subscribers, so apparently somebody reads this.
I just want to appologize for my excessive randomness, it is a gift that I recieved after 4 or so pretty solid concussions from riding bike and other stupid things I did as a kid. You know you love it.

Well I need to shower and go to class, so check back tomorrow I am sure at some point I will post something.. oooh actually.. okay never mind I only have one class tomorrow and I work at noon so I will have time in between and such.

Sooooooo PEACE!

No comments: