Blogging to make money is a great great thing.
However blogging to make money is difficult. There is a 95% chance that your idea or blog, has 20 other ones who are better, or have a bigger fan base that will beat yours out anyday.
I mean being original now days is impossible... almost, I mean people have ideas, but with over 6 billion people on the planet earth, I am sure SOMEBODY has had a same idea as me. I don't know what, nor can I prove it... but I am sure somebody has the idea.
Then again, how could somebody do what I am doing here. rambling on,(with my eyes closed because I am tired) talking about stuff people might read and go, wow this was a bad idea haha.
back to my main point of blogging to make money.
I know there are people out there who pull in massive checks every month from Google with a lot of numbers or zeros. It all comes down to your dedication to creativity.
What did he just say?
Dedication to creativity?
Yes, I just made it up right here on the spot. Shaaaaaaazam.
Basically my idea means, if you have a creative idea, it will stand out, and people will want to see it or even become apart of it. However, it takes the dedication to the idea, ideas, or whatever, it could just make you money.
There is a lot of money in this world, and a lot of money up for grabs, if you just look around you can find ways to make it. I mean I posted stuff up on a website for money from a friend with a site that has a lot of hits everyday. No idea how that worked out in my way but it did. That just proves also...
If you want something, go for it, do it. Obviously I suggest the legal way of accomplishing it. There is no reason somebody cannot do something. Everyone deserves the chance, it is just if they can pull it off with the best results possible.
So don't just go make some random stupid blog or website so you can make the money. If you want it, do something worthwhile and make a solid thing that has nothing to do with the 2000000 sites who offer you ways to make money. Everyones life is interesting, it is just how you display it that gets peoples attention!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Blogging to make money
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment