Friday, February 15, 2008

Cops

Cops are good, but cops can also be bad. Don't get me wrong... well first let me just talk about the good. In the city I live in cops are usually pretty cool. I have met a few who straight up seem like the guys out of SuperBad, but still responcible. I about died when I met them out of shock that cops were actually really cool. I wish I could tell the story, but it is long, and revolved around BMX and you wouldn't care anyways... well you would think it was cool but whatever...

I also have some friends who are going to be cops. I think 3 or 4... One of my best friends is going to be cop at some point, he surprises me with how much stuff he actually knows all the time. I think its cool, they are all cool people, and I respect cops more because my friends are involved with that whole career profession.

However, then there are times when cops drive me insane. For example:


Now, I don't know exactly why the cop had come over to them, they could have yelled pig or something for all I know. However, the kid is 14 years old! They are young and stupid. How many people have first handedly realized you are getting older by seeing younger people, esspecially in high school I realized this a lot. This cop goes way out of control and yelling at this kid because he said "dude"... whoops! It really makes me laugh that he took his skateboard, when in reality that "dude" could not taken it for probably cause or a real reason. I just about died how hes like, "your parents must not put there foot to your ass enough".... well lets see, isn't that Child Abuse? no? anybody? Shocking haha. This cop is insane and crazy...

Then my next point at the very end "you better not be filming!" why not? as far as I know it is not illegal, if anything cops should always be filmed to make sure they are doing there job, and have funny stuff for the show "cops"... I never make time to watch that show anymore...

Back to my point.. Cops don't have a right to act like an asshole, this one was and guess what? He got suspended, and with this video getting all over youtube and everything, hes probably going to get fired or in more trouble than he already is in since this is just rediculous.


Thats it.

No comments: