So... lately it seems like the weeks just fly by. So much that it seems like the weekend comes faster than the week if that makes any sense? I just really hope it slows down by summer or even spring since I think in about 3 weeks it will be nice weather outside.
So speaking of time flying, do you believe as you get older time goes by faster and faster?
I am starting to believe it does, why? I don't know.
All I know is that my high school years were a blur.
This first year of college is even more of a blur.
I go to school, I go to work, I work on my websites, I ride bike (a lot more soon), and I work out.
That is about all I do too, it isn't anything amazing, you would think time would drag by.
But maybe that is life, once school is done I am suppossed to replace school with a family, work more, hopefully turn my websites into work. And then I can ride bike and work out more also. Life is a conformity, well in a way. Everybody makes life what they want. So nobodies ideal life is the same there will always be a difference.
Some guys want to hook up with as many girls as possible, some guys want to settle down young, some guys just don't want to do anything.
Some guys want to work on trucks and do real man work. Others want to work off the stock market and sit behind a computer relaxing all day, and obviously some guys just don't want to do anything.
Some guys want to work out all do and be healthy and in shape, some guys want to drink and smoke all day, and some guys don't do either, or they try and do both but obviously that causes failure in one or both.
Some guys want to travel the world and see everything there is to see, some guys want to stay in their little place and be content, then the guys who litterally do nothing but sit in their mom's basement...
Some guys want to go to school for tons of years to get a real good job, some guys want to go to school for as little as possible, then the guys who don't go to school at all and work way harder for everything. Or get real lucky and make it without a college education.
Some guys would never committ a crime in their life if they were paid, some guys committ crimes to make themselves feel better or more exciting and get away with it, other guys end up in jail, or do nothing at all ... (Have to keep the common theme going)
So what am I saying here? Everybody leads a different life. It is just what we make of it. Im saying nobody is perfect, everybody has flaws. I am saying you lead your life how you want to lead it, if you want perfect you can have it.
I am just leading it in the best possible way when each confrontation comes forward.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Friday Has Come Again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment