so.. I screwed up again.. I got lazy..
Yes.. me.. Kurt, went and stopped blogging..
well I didn't stop blogging, I just started getting busy.
so lets see.. in the last few.. weeks :\ whoops..
I have..
Got involved with a bunch of stuff for my other website bmxunion.
I got involved with a contest and I am the head promoter.
I am practicing for a other contest next sunday.. not this one.
I have been going to school. Slacking slightly =\
I have been working.. a lot....ish.
I have gone on spring break.. right now.
well.. it started last thursday today is tuesday.
So I am sitting.. well laying.. in my bed in my room on tuesday night.. why?
no school tomorrow? yeah, no school.. but I am getting lame.. and old.. I don't want to party or get crazy.
I just want to get stuff done and be comfortable..
I also started seeing a girl.. however, shes two hours away at her college.. It sucks. but shes awesome.
I am busy busy busy.. and I already did a bunch of internet stuff today.. so I am going to complain..
actually no..
I am not going to complain.
I am going to say sorry for right now, and update tomorrow... I hope..
I mean I promise..
uh yeah.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
blog comeback part duece
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment