Thursday, February 21, 2008

I am a bad influence

I am a bad influence for one reason and one reason only...
If I really feel the urge, I can make people believe anything.
I mean I don't lie to get me out of trouble or anything, but I do like to have fun with people sometimes... and today was one of those days.
So.
I am working today at one of my jobs and it is at a mall. We were re-organizing the store and I was pretty much well drained and bored. We had these stickers from the boxes that said "Floorset" and my manager hands me them and says heres some stickers we don't need, throw them away or whatever. I look at my cell phone and it looks about the time the high school and kids in general are getting out of school and will be there to be annoying. So I say you know what, I bet I can convience a kid that "Floorset" is a band. She just laughs and goes right...

So the perfect oppertunity, a bunch of those emo scene kids, you know the annoying ones who try to be different but end up all being the same, tight pants, a lot of black and weird crap..
Example:



yeah well that was my target. This kid is cocking off being stupid thinking he's funny. I am like "hey do you like music" the kid is like "yeah I love it!" and I was like well have you ever heard of the band "floorset" and he is like, "No where are they from" I said "They are from the cities, they came in today and had a million stickers to give away and I don't know what to do with them, do you want them?"... and that was all it took and the kid goes "oh sweet! I am going to check them out tonight"... haha go fo it kid.

I know it was mean and cruel but come on!!!!!!! you know it is funny. I am amazing, it is a gift. Your jealous.

So... now you know, if it is too good to be true, it probably is.

At least if it is coming from me.

2 comments: