So I live a pretty interesting life...
Not.
Okay so since I really have nothing too amazing to share I will explain my day, beware this might be interesting.
So I started my morning off waking up before my alarm since I have been trained to wake up at the latest of 8 a.m due to school, which sucks. So I am up bright and early, do my thing with the websites and keep up with the latest news and such, check my emails, blah blah blah. I get ready and head to work. I work part time at a pac sun store at the mall. It is pretty chill, real easy, and if I wanted to I could probably be higher up there, but I choose not to because I do not want to end up being there for a long time. So I do the whole work thing.. ladee dee dah..
oh I forgot to mention it had snowed last night, a solid 5 inches, so driving to work was interesting. Driving in Minnesota goes like this, there is summer, and there is winter, summer is easy, winter is easy. However, winter is not easy for a lot of people apparently since it is like the world is coming to an end when people drive in snow around here. Okay so work is done.
I do my thing, check my mail and everything, line up some dvd reviews possibly, and I am off again. I head to my friends house, we jump online and play some Call of Duty 4 on his Play Station 3. If you have never played a video game online, don't, it is a terrible addiction. So we are playing, our best friend (were like a tripod) is in the air force and was also playing over in Washington with us, gotta love technology. So my friend goes out to shovel his driveway and my other friend suggests I change his user name tag to [FAG] as a joke, well little did I think this would bring a lot of entertainment. Immediately the first game I go to the first thing I hear over the microphone is "You a fag?"... I respond "whats wrong with being gay?"... I would like to clarify I am not gay, I just do not have a problem with them and find it stupid people do have a problem with it. So we proceed to piss off this 25 year old guy who hates gays and apparently had no come backs besides what a middle school kid would have, we had the whole game of people laughing at this guy while he dug deeper and deeper into his pathetic e-thugging life (An e-thug is a term my friend invented for those tough guys who talk tough on the internet and never back it up)...
Finally my friend is done shoveling and he gets the story and we then go to B-Dubs to meet up with some friends to watch the Wild hockey game and eat some food (the wild won in over time with 4 seconds left, intense!) And that would be it.
We all head back to my friends house and watch Lucky Number Shlevin (sp?) and wow, I have never seen it before and I found it awesome. I really am stuck on this "Ataraxia" it is basically when a person has no fear or aniexties, nor do they ever. It is like a old ancient greek thing that I guess cannot be proved to be real or not but I would really like to try and practice that because I would find it amazing to be completely cool and calm in the most intense situations in life. I guess sometimes you get intregued by different things....
Now I am here typing away for god knows who reads this stuff, but maybe someday it will catch on right?
Good Night
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Snow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment