This post probably has nothing to do with Google at all, but if Google comes into play, it will be off a random thought, like how sometimes I feel I might be getting screwed on my adsense account at times. I might be wrong, which is more of a garuntee than a might, because if Google was screwing people over with adsense, don't you think those people whose lives revolve around adsense would notice?
Shazam, just like that I go into a ramble I didn't even plan.
So today is Tuesday, I am sick, my classes are cancelled for the day because of a "administration day" or something, whatever saves me time on having to go to class right?
It is a bummer because lately this cold/flu stuff has been going around a lot lately, like evvvvverybody is getting sick it seems like, including myself. Well, yeah I mean I got the stuffy nose, and the sore throat, and the rediculously dry lips, and last night I had a pretty major headache, but I am sure that is from riding bike (yes, I go ride bmx in the winter at an indoor place and it was not the best idea yesterday). So everyone is sick, and winter is coming close to an end I THINK. F-it
Eric Prydz has a song called "Call On Me" and it is very addicting. This is a problem because for some unknown reason I feel the urge to listen to it over and over again, and its just a techno song where he repeats "call on me" over and over and over again which usually I would find annoying but I don't for this one that is why it is also a problem. However, go listen to it you wont. Eric Prydz Myspace
So have you ever had a dream, and you know it is a dream, but you just let it keep going. I did that last night, I don't usually remember dreams I remember. That reminds me I have to hit up Facebook and tell a friend they were in my dream haha. But yeah so I let this dream go on, it had a few people I Haven't seen in a long time in it and it was really random and it was with some bike stuff so I won't go any further to explain it. However I got to this point where I had to say "okay time to wake up" because it got super weird. This random kid was being a complete idiot and it was messing up my dream and then out of no where Homer Simpson pops out of no where, and then I don't remember why but he began to multiply into a ton of mini Homers. That is when I said okay time to pull the plug haha. Really random and I don't know why I even had that thought process pop into my supconscience brain.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Gluegle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment