Sunday, April 27, 2008

Economic Stimulas

So..
I just read they will be on their way starting in a week well at least according to MSNBC.
So I got thinking about what I want to do with my money.
I orginally was going to get screwed over for some visits to the hospital, but then recieved a leter the other day saying my insurance decided to cover it all but $180?
So.. Contrary to believe this is amazing haha.
I was worried I would be a little shy on the bank account for a while but not anymore so this means my economic stimulous package actually goes towards fun stuff!
Now orginally I was going to invest the money..
but then I got thinking, I have plenty in the stock market.
Well I don't.. but I got plans for stock stuff later and I didn't need the money from this so I want to actually use it like play money you know? Do what they want us to do with the money and not spend it on gas!
And no I am not rich I just have stuff saved and planned for. I am a business major remember this!

So I got thinking, update my bike? Sure.
Update my clothes? Sure
but what else?
The bike stuff may only be $150-$300.. clothes maybe $100..
If I understand since I am independant and not married I could get $600.
So if thats the case what could I do with the money.
none of it is going towards gas.
NONE OF IT.
I just know that my money is going back into the economy, that isn't oil related.
So what else could I do?
Oh, I could take some lucky girl out on a date? If you know of any let me know? haha
I mean this is what is weird, I have never been one to go and over do it, I am a saver, I am one to plan my future.
So I have never actually had "money to blow".

Maybe I will end up putting it into the stock market, buy $200 worth of shares from some new company at like $2 a share.. let it get up to $5 dollars a share.. and sell it.. that would be $300 more dollars to play with making $500 left haha.

I don't know.. I do know that I want to do something fun. Maybe I will update when I know what I want!

No comments: