So, today I got thinking while at work, I tend to do that when I get bored...
And the question that popped into my head was "what if there was a war on America"... like a war in American grounds.
What do you think would happen?
Well, here is my theory.
Americans love weapons, they love knives, guns, explosives, all sorts of stuff that goes boom or causes death. So that leads me to think about the fact that over 60% of American's have a form of a weapon in their home, and probably 90% or more have access to some sort of weapon if they needed it for some reason like hunting or something.
So what happens if we get attacked? I mean something like Normandy where they are storming our beaches and coasts of our country. I mean really trying to invade America. Now, logistically I doubt this would ever happen, but just play along with me here.
If you recall the American Revolution, those farmers and everyday people dug in and really did some damage to the British etc. (I think that is right?) They banded together and made calveries and all that good stuff, and apparently succeeded right?
Now fast forward a few hundred years and think about an attack on our home country, I mean yeah 9/11 happended but that was a coward thing to do, a hit and run(well die) sort of situation then the masterminds hide thousands of miles away in a desert in a foreign country. I mean look what happended when the Japanesse bombed Pearl Harbor, they flew away fast and then in turn got violated.
So there is a millitary (or terrorists if they had that kind of balls), or multiple countries... Now this isn't possible, esspecailly because the millitary support we would recieve but if there was this call for duty type situation how far do you think this attack would go?
I mean, think about it, Americans would probably ban together as this ginormous country millitary and do things on their own. People would pull out their hunting guns, knives, all sorts of hidden illegally owned weapons.. And they would destroy these millitary attacks I bet. I think it wouldn't get much further than the beaches if we had a fair warning.
Now I don't know why I got thinking about this, but it is a cool idea to think of that our country would be powerful enough to violate the hell out of an attack.
I know this is not going to happen, but WHATEVER this is a random blog for a reason!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
War on America
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment