The saying "time flys when your having fun" is an awkward but true statement. I mean basically you never want a good time to end, but it seems to come too soon when you don't. But now I am starting to see that as you get older time goes faster. Is it because I am having fun? I don't know; I don't really party anymore, I just kind of go to school, work, do work on my other site, and ride bike. It is weird but I feel like I have slipped into my old ways.
Basically after I get screwed over, I figure I would protect myself from letting myself get let down by eliminating the dependence on somebody else. Which I mean in all actuality I think it is a good method just because I know I can always count on myself, and if I let myself down there is probably a problem right?
It just so happens I do this a lot, I shut out people and do my own thing and more than less I end up with my ipod on and me not listening to anything but music.
You would be shocked but I actually charge my ipod more than once a week, that is a lot of time listening to music.
When I am on my bike everything outside of me and my bike and whatever is in a closer proximity of the area such as a few friends who are on their bikes to go away and I don't think I just do. I love the feeling of going fast and just flying over something or just doing different things trick wise. I think it is my absolute best stress reliever. I think everyone should know their stress reliever and I know physical activity is good stuff.
So that is where my time goes. I do all this stuff and keep myself busy and neglect a lot of things which is sad.. But this last year has gone by SO fast. Seriously, It went from August 27th which was my first day of class to April 24th in a blink of an eye and I don't even know how I could sum up my experiences.
But that is growing up? You start moving away from dependence on all these things and just become so independant that eventually all you need is yourself for entertainment. Maybe that is why time goes by so quickly? I have learned to just depend on myself and make things happen and not just wait.
There are things I want to accomplish someday. I just need to let everything fall into place first you know? I questioned how much I need college the other day, I mean I know I could get shit done without it, but then I thought what happens if something happens? I wouldn't have that degree there to get me into a position to recover. So I am going to do the whole 4 year degree thing and hope for the best.
I just know that if this year went by as fast as the next 3 do I will be happy, and ready to DO WORK! but on my own terms, none of this taking orders from somebody who takes orders from somebody hundreds of miles away.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Time Flys When Your Having Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment