Thursday, June 5, 2008

Open your mouth and

So maybe I am still a little immature... or maybe this is the part of being an adult we hide when kids are around. I realized that, when I was young I just thought adults didn't say dirty jokes, or swear, but then once you get to a certain age they just don't care and start saying some crazy things. Trust me, you meet my Uncle John and you will hear more obscene things that you could ever imagine... I am close to 20 years old, have heard and seen some rediculously dirty things in my life.. and he still makes my jaw drop.



So this is the reason for this post... I was just cruising around Facebook seeing what people were up to these days and I noticed this ad on the side of the page.

Now clearly yes, this is a no drinking and driving ad clearly.. But honestly? This will end up on Jay Leno! It is CLEARLY a sexual enuendo if you are thinking like me right now.. Haha I mean really? Couldn't they have just said "oh s#*%" or something, but noooo "OPEN YOUR MOUTH!" which in all actuality, has nothing to do with giving a breathalizer, you blow..

wow.. okay this is way too dirty. I am probably going to be looked at like a pervert, but come on people lighten up, this is humor and you know it!

No comments: