Wow, it has been sometime since I have made a post on here. Which is sad because of how much time I spend online working anyways. What do I mean by "changing directions" well let me explain, this blog originally had no "direction" and the other morning it hit me. Every morning when I wake up, immediately come here and write about my dream the night before.
I don't know if anybody does that already, but I am sure somebody does. It is a pretty easy thing to write about at least. Maybe what I will do is spin off and add to the stories even if it didn't happen in my dream you know?
I don't know. I just know that it has become apparent I need to start blogging on here again and that is a good way to produce.
That is the "changing direction" of this blog. I wonder if it will take off? I don't know, I really don't care. It will just be fun to see if I can keep it up!
Check back soon for a dream. I will have a dream.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Changing Directions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment