Alright, so I finally remembered to go right to my laptop after waking up from a pretty rediculous dream. I normally forget stuff if I take my time.
So! If you know me... You will know that I am really not much of a fighter at all, not very strong, not very coordinated, usually pretty worn out after that kind of physical activity. Don't get me wrong I am not out of shape...much...but I just have never been one to want to fight or do anything along those lines I guess.
So last night there was a pretty weird situation happening to somebody really important to me and it made me mad because of how unfair he was being and I really wanted to punch this guy... So now the dream begins..
For some weird reason I was driving down the highway except it was pouring rain. It was really bad and I couldn't see the road but I kept going which clearly made sense. Well, since it was a dream and everything nothing could go wrong.
Eventually I, or we, I don't remember if anyone was with me or not but I feel like there might have been. We pulled off at a McDonalds. If that isn't weird enough because I haven't eaten there in close to two years. If you know where I am from there's a town in Minnesota called Cannon Falls just off of highway 52 with a McDonalds and I think that was the one I stopped at.
Here is the weird part, the place turns into a house. We are standing infront of this house in the rain. I look to my left and here comes this guy out of the corner saying "Where are you!" I just remember saying "Shit, I need to take this guy down" and I took after him.
The first thing I do is jump on the guys back and put him in a head lock, and flop him to the ground. I give him a few good cracks to the face and get him a little loopy.
For some reason in my dream I was the one who knew what I was doing if that makes any sense, he just kind of slapped and pushed and would miss when he swung.
Eventually, out of no where there was rope (which obviously happens in dreams that "out of nowhere effect"). So I tie this guy up except I don't think I did it to Boy Scouts standards. I tie him up with his arms to his ankles so he is in a scorpion kind of ball like knot mess.
So he is craddled up rocking on his belly yelling some pretty rediculous stuff. You know, those unbacked up threats to scare people into doing things when in all actuallity they would end up in more trouble then what they originally would be in. Especially for somebody on parole.
So the cops come and hear the story of his latest threats and harassments and he is taken away. The rain stopped, and it was weird because right as that happened...
I wake up to roofers pounding on my neighbors roof a few houses down and yelling about who has the best nail gun? Honestly, go back to bed people it is 8:21 in the morning and you are on a roof argueing about something that isn't even worth your energy, or mine to listen! As I hear the pounding noise in the background right now.
So, that is my dream... I hope your confused!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
A Thrown Fist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment