This week flew by, and I am sorry this blog never gets updated.
Basically I have been super busy with enjoying summerish weather and updating the hell out of my other blog.
So lets see, this week was my first official week of summer since my classes for the semester were over last wednesday. I enjoy the extra free time a lot!
Lets start this post out from last Sunday. Last Sunday was a busy day, I held a BMX contest at a localish indoor skate park. I sware you are probably thinking "Okay, sweet". Well let me elaborate. I took two months to plan, organize, compile, and get this show on the road. I had boxes ontop of boxes of prizes from sponsors, over 100 people attended, and everyone had a good time. This was awesome.
To continue on, this week was a good week. I have been really busy blogging it up and working hard to continue to grow the number of readers and visitors to my blogs. I actually just pulled my first ad deal outside of Google Adsense, so I am pretty happy about that, one step closer to accomplishing what I want to do with my life. Yes, it has been decided, I want to sit behind a computer all day blabbing it up for people to read and be entertained for point five seconds.
Working two part time jobs is a bummer, esspecially when you make less than $7 an hour at both, however, with my current life schedual I am dealing with it just because A.) I don't want a full time job, I did that in high school, made a lot of money and didn't have any fun in life. B.) I have priorities, like ride my bike all day! It is freeish till shit breaks and I live just fine. C.) I am in my "Poor College Student Days" so that means I have every exscuse in the world to work shit jobs and have as much fun as possible!
So, maybe I have been going out a lot, staying out late, and taking advantage of the fact that I don't have to be up at 8 a.m to go to a class where I am not learning anything anyways! haha. P.S I passed all my classes last semester, 2 b's and 2 c's haha WHAT! I never claimed to be a academic scholar. Plus, they are my generals! In all honesty, once I get to the business classes I will be putting in a whole lot more time to get better grade, I promise... I think. HA!
So, I am sitting here writing when I should be en-route to my buddy Ryans for a little shindig! This means I must say Good Bye, thanks for reading, I promise I will have more and better things to read soon! Just TRUST ME. I need a blog that is more broad to readers anyway.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Holy Crap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment