Saturday, May 24, 2008

Our Future is in Trouble

http://youmakemetouchyourhandsforstupidreasons.ytmnd.com/ Click that before you read anymore...

This this halarious, why? because some guy is trying to read a girls "break up letter" to her boyfriend or whatever. Why is our future in trouble? WELL APPARENTLY IN THE FUTURE WE DON'T SPELL ANYTHING RIGHT!

Don't get my wrong, I am not perfect, I use commas correctly always, and I don't always spell everything right. Those are issues I have to work on, but still it bothers me when it happens. I just don't see why people feel this urge to either suck at spelling, or not even try to spell right at all. I sometimes wonder how out of their way a person goes to spell that bad. I just don't know where it goes from there but this letter really proves kids need to learn how to read and write better! If I ever have a kid, and it ends up being an emo kid that apparently cannot write, I will be pissed, probably sell the kid on the black market just because I wouldn't want to deal with that if I were a parent.

That is all.. What do you think? Any ideas of what you want me to talk about next?

No comments: