Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Music is for champs

You know these titles are getting catchy. I am not sure why I have been writing on here so much lately but it is good.
I am not quite sure where this is going but I do know one thing. It might have a point.
I am one of those dudes who just likes music too much. I don't claim to be some sort of rockstar or know how to play instruments. I don't get all decked out to fit in with a crew of emos or head bangers. I just am me ya know? If that is even possible these days.
I always have my headphones on when I got a free moment. I walk from class to class with my music on, when I ride bike, when I lay in my bed writing this shit blog I am listening to music.
Why am I talking about music? Well, because today I snapped. I raged out and got everything I was thinking out to somebody. I know that is the last time I will hear from them too. I guess it was just the fact that you can only tolerate somebodies shit for so long before you really just need to vent it. Shit, I didn't want it to be this way, it just happened to be what happend.
I think it is amazing because for the first time in a long time I just went and rode bike, listened to music, and found myself feeling better again.
I haven't felt so ... fresh.. in this long. I let shit build up until I get to the point where somebody says the wrong thing the wrong way I blow all my shit off on them. Sure, it is a dick thing to do especially to your ex who is going through hell as is. Hear me out though! I was taking so much stuff, and blaming myself for things that shouldn't have been my fault. I have so much stuff going on with my life and that was just something that was ready to blow out and it happened.

I won't take it back or appologize for it either. I really don't feel like there is a reason to and I don't think that when you are dragged through shit you have to say sorry for it when you throw a little mud back right?

I am sitting here... I mean laying here in my bed listening to Flobots. For the first time in a long time I just feel relaxed, not paniced or flustered, just.. chill. I love it. I missed it.

Knowing where you want to be and what you want to be someday makes things a little bi clearer.

Till the next time!

No comments: