I bet you can't guess where I came up with that title. Well, "some sunny day" which is from Simple Man, which I am listening to the accustic remake of it from Shinedown. Good stuff, love both versions!
So, today is my last day of work at my two jobs I am leaving. I finished off one this morning and am just chilling between when I leave to work at 5 at my other job. It is pretty crazy the feeling I got leaving my job today. I felt this pressure just leave me, but I was still bummed because so many people seem pretty upset about me leaving. I don't know what that is all about.
So I will be going to this other job here in a bit, I can't imagine much will happen since it is the mall on a saturday night, with a part time assistant manager who wants to quit too. I can't imagine what might go down tonight for work. Probably nothing which is cool I supposse.
As I am talking to one of my best friends I was just realizing I have tomorrow off. Which hasn't happened in a long time. I litterally have had two saturdays off in a year, and not too many more Sundays off. Ahh that's so crazy to think about haha.
Now, heres the deal. I can focus on school! then my internet work, and my new easy ass job that is like 2-3 hours a day if they need me.
In a week I am going to be freaking out. I am going to Las Vegas, I am sure I said this in other posts. I am going for Interbike which is a huge trade show for the whole bicycle industry. Then I have gotten on the list to go to Nora Cup which is a big BMX industry award show thing that is just a big party. I am so excited to go to this. I have the flights all lined up, stuff to do, and other cool shit. I even get to meet and ride bike with my idol at some point. HELL YEAH.
That is really all I can think of right now.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Some Sunny Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment